Hairstroke Eyebrow Embroidery Training includes:
- Eyebrow embroidery kit
- Option to work on live models
- Certificate of completion of eyebrow embroidery training by Joanne Hinh. Please check with your state/country regulation on requirement.
What you will be learning from brow embroidery:
- Eyebrow shapes
- Eyebrows for different face shapes and bone structure
- Healed work focus
- Proper positioning of handtool
- Different grips for different depth - finger placement on tool
- Hairstroke placements
Please note this training is for technique with the handtool only. If you need to take fundamentals or color theory, please go to Marjorie Grimm. I will go over basic color theory.
Please provide own model. If students are out of state, we may be able to provide a model but no guarantees.
Currently only accepting 2-3 new students per class. This allows me to spend more time with each students.
After training, you are welcomed back in again to work on more models or shadow.
Dates are only reserved when a non-refundable retainer fee ($1,000) is paid. Retainer fee will go towards tuition balance, which is due before class starts.
Requirement before class, to work on models:
- Certificate of completion of Bloodborne Pathogen Training specifically for Body Art (from approved trainers only)
- Permit from Contra Costa County (has to be from this county)
Recommended list of approved Bloodborne Pathogen Trainers: http://cchealth.org/eh/body-art/pdf/Approved-BBP-Trainer-List.pdf
To apply for permit: http://cchealth.org/eh/body-art/pdf/body-arts-practitioner-app.pdf
For inquiries or enrollment, please fill out below: