Hairstroke Eyebrow Embroidery Training includes:
- Eyebrow embroidery kit
- Option to work on live models
- Certificate of completion of eyebrow embroidery training by Joanne Hinh. Please check with your state/country regulation on requirement.
What you will be learning from brow embroidery:
- Eyebrow shapes
- Eyebrows for different face shapes and bone structure
- Healed work focus
- Proper positioning of handtool
- Different grips for different depth
- Hairstroke placements
Please note this training is for technique with the handtool only. If you need to take fundamentals or color theory, please go to Marjorie Grimm. I will go over basic color theory.
Please provide own model. If students are out of state, we may be able to provide a model but no guarantees.
Currently only accepting 2-3 students per class. This allows me to spend more time with each students.
Dates are only reserved when a non-refundable retainer fee ($1,000) is paid. Retainer fee will go towards tuition balance, which is due before class starts.
Requirement before class, to work on models:
- Certificate of completion of Bloodborne Pathogen Training specifically for Body Art (from approved trainers only)
- Permit from Contra Costa County (has to be from this county)
Recommended list of approved Bloodborne Pathogen Trainers: http://cchealth.org/eh/body-art/pdf/Approved-BBP-Trainer-List.pdf
To apply for permit: http://cchealth.org/eh/body-art/pdf/body-arts-practitioner-app.pdf
For inquiries or enrollment, please fill out below: